Office Mover Ottawa – Total Move Management
The principal owner of Total Move Management – Mike McIntosh, in his various capacities as branch manager for various van lines agencies, has overseen hundreds of office moves ranging from the proverbial desk and chair, the relocation of the North Grenville Municipal Offices, to the bulk relocation of employees and assets for JDS-Uniphase from California to Ottawa. Each office move is unique in the same way that each corporate culture is unique.
Total Move Management offers the following range of Office Moving services:
- Local office moves.
- Bulk relocations of office and employees Canada and USA wide.
- Systems furniture dismantle and reassembly.
- Disposal of old assets.
- Assisting with design and coordinating new office layouts.
Our Office Moving Team leader Brian Sauve has been an Office Mover since 1999.
Some of the contracts and moves that Brian Sauve has worked on in his various moving capacities:
- Natural Resources Canada
- Public Works Canada
- Department of National Defence
- Industry Canada
- North Grenville Libraries
- University of Guelph-Kemptville Campus Library
- Kemptville District Hospital
- Agriculture Canada
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission