Professional Packing Services from Total Move Management
A good move begins with good packing. By volume a typical move is about 70 percent furniture and 30 percent items packed and carefully placed into packing cartons. Properly packed boxes are like the cement that holds your furniture and personal effects safely in place in a loaded truck. We can pack your entire home, or assist you with packing tips and the sale and supply of packing materials.
Our packing teams are lead by Susie McIntosh – co-owner of Total Move Management. Susie has packed local, long distance and overseas moves on a continuous basis for over 14 years. She uses a wide range of materials, and employs her creative packing talents to make just about anything fit snugly into a box, or professionally wrap cardboard to fit around just about anything.
A partial list of Susie’s past and present clients is: Canadian Military, Canadian and Foreign Embassies, civilian families, various corporations, and the Ontario Provincial Police.
Some of Our Packing Services
- Packing high value items.
- Partial packing of breakables.
- Fully packing the entire contents of your home.
- Packing just the things you don’t want to do yourself.
- Separating and sorting for charity.
- Pre-packing to ease the customer into the move.
- Unpacking table top service.
- Unpacking into cupboards and drawers.
- Disposal of packed items donated to charity.
- Separating hazardous goods inadmissible for shipping.
- Packing and sorting estates for shipping to different destinations.
A good move begins with good packing.